Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Judging Panel
All 40 Under 40 nominees must be under the age of 40 as of March 24, 2022 and be a U.S.-based healthcare marketing professional.
Nominations must be submitted and paid for online.
They must be accompanied by a high-resolution color photo of the nominee (specs: no less than 300 dpi resolution, at least 3”-x-3” in size.
They must be shared with MM+M by November 30, 2021 at 6 p.m. PT. MM+M will consider nominations submitted by December 7, 2021, but a $50 late fee will be applied
Multiple nominees from the same organization can be nominated.
Self-nominations are not permitted.
All information shared with MM+M as part of the nomination process will be considered part of the public domain and potentially be included in the honoree’s 40 Under 40 profile and/or a program for the event celebrating the honorees.
It is important to be specific about how your nominee's efforts have helped their organization set itself apart in the marketplace. Success metrics are key to being selected. Provide specific details about all of nominee’s contributions.
1. Nominee job history [300 words max]
2. Nominee career accomplishments [300 words max]
3. Outside activities and accomplishments (e.g., charitable work, hobbies, academic accomplishments, family life) [300 words max]
4. Nominee industry contributions (i.e. professional trade group involvement, adjunct
professorships, etc.) [300 words max]
5. Why should MM+M consider this nominee? [300 words max]
Nominations are due Tuesday, November 30 at 6:00 pm (PST). After this date, a $50 late fee will be applied. Final entry deadline: December 7 at 6:00 pm (PST). No further deadlines will be given after this date.