Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Judging Panel
All 40 Under 40 nominees must be under the age of 40 as of April 30, 2020 and work in medical marketing for an organization based in North America.
• Nominations must be submitted and paid for online
• They must be accompanied by a high-resolution color photo of the nominee (specs: no less than 300 dpi resolution, at least 3”-by-3” in size
• They must be shared with MM&M by November 15 at 6 p.m. PT. MM&M will consider nominations submitted by November 22, but a $50 late fee will be applied
• Multiple nominees from the same organization can be nominated
• All information shared with MM&M as part of the nomination process will be considered part of the public domain and potentially be included in the honoree’s 40 Under 40 profile and/or a program for the event celebrating the honorees
It is important to be specific about how your nominee's efforts have helped her organization set itself apart in the marketplace. Success metrics are key to being selected. Provide specific details about all of nominee’s contributions.
1. Nominee job history [300 words max]
2. Nominee career accomplishments [300 words max]
3. Outside activities and accomplishments (e.g., charitable work, hobbies, academic accomplishments, family life) [300 words max]
4. Nominee industry contributions (i.e. professional trade group involvement, adjunct
professorships, etc.) [300 words max]
5. Why should MM&M consider this nominee? [300 words max]
Nominations are due Friday, November 15 at 6:00 pm (PST). After this date, a $50 late fee will be applied. Final entry deadline: November 22 at 6:00 pm (PST). No further deadlines will be given after this date.